In This Post
What is Rewards Central?
Rewards Central is an online platform where you can earn money by completing various surveys, clicking on offers, signing up for offers, and shopping online. The company was founded by Bob Cheng.
This company is located in Sydney, Australia, and was established in 1999. Rewards Central is an Australian website that is run by Permission Corp.
How to Join Rewards Central?
First, you have to register an account on Rewards Central. Visit RewardsCentral. Click the join option. Then you have to select the country.
Now go to the registration page. Fill up the details in the form. You are required to fill up your first name, last name, password, how did you find about Rewards Central, and email address.
Then you have to agree to receive email advertising from Rewards Central, in exchange for Rewards Central reward points and Terms of Service.
After submitting the registration form, you will receive an email from Rewards Central with a conformational link to confirm your email address.
Click it to activate your new account. You will receive an email within some hours or days confirming your registration.
Please check our review of Enlighten Panel and find out why it is most followed survey site in South Africa.
How Does it Work?
After completing the registration process, you can start taking surveys, clicking on offers, signing up for offers, and shopping online.
You can take quick surveys that are available to you. On the site, you can choose the most appropriate response to the question from those listed and click on submit answer.
You can also earn through Email Offers. But there is no guarantee that you will receive an email offers from Rewards Earning. Thus, your profile should match the requirements required by advertisers.
There are regular surveys that you can take. It asks you general questions about your age, lifestyle, and habits at first then you will receive other surveys accordingly. When the requirements of the survey match your profile then you will receive the survey.
You can also take part in games like free guessing games and rock paper scissors.
There is the My Alert option in Rewards Central which allows you to earn more rewards. You will receive an alert notification. Click the link in the notification and earn more rewards. The link may contain prizes or advertisements.
There is eBank available to you. You can deposit your points and earn interest from them. You can also more points and rewards through online shopping.
How do you Earn?
You are paid for taking surveys, clicking on offers, signing up for offers, and shopping online in Rewards Central. You will be paid in points initially. There are various ways you can earn, they are:
- Email Offer: You can earn rewards by either reading the emails or taking the advertised email surveys.
- Surveys: You can earn rewards by taking various surveys. There are various stages in a survey that you can complete. You will earn points as per the completion of stages. Completion of stage 1 would earn you 100 points, completion of stage 2 would earn you 150 points, and completion of stage 3 would earn you 250 points.
- Quick Survey: You can take part in quick surveys to earn small rewards.
- Prize Competition: You can take part in a prize competition and get a chance to earn $5000.
- Games: You can enter free guessing game and earn 2000 points for every correct guess. You can only guess 5 times. There is also a rock paper scissors game that helps you to earn rewards. Every player starts at level 1. At reaching level 10 you will earn 1000 points.
- My Alerts: You will receive an alert notification then click the link you receive in notification and earn more rewards. The link may contain prizes or advertisements. So, there is no way to know if the link contains rewards or not until you open it.
- Ebanks: You can deposit your points in ebank and earn 12% interest per annum.
- Online shopping: This feature is in the upgrade stage so we do not know much about it.
How Does the Company Pay?
You can redeem your earnings through a traditional way or instant way or charity. You can withdraw your points the traditional way once you have at least 4200 points. 4200 points are equivalent to $30.
You can cash out 11200 points for $100 and you will be fined 500 points if your information is incorrect. On the site, you will have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks to get your earnings.
In an instant way, you can earn money instantly. You will receive gift cards once you request payment. The site can provide gift cards via smartphone or pcs.
You can request payment and donate yourself manually in a charity way.
Pros and Cons of Rewards Central
- It is easy to join
- Rewards Central is free to join
- Pays you through traditional way or instant way or charity
- Decent payout threshold that is 4200 points.
- You can earn more in various ways.
- You may not be qualified for surveys you are interested in Rewards Central as they are based on your personal information like your age, gender, and your location.
- It is not available worldwide and only in Australia
- You cannot directly donate to a person or organization you like.
- They do not pay you through PayPal.
Conclusion: Rewards Central Review
After the detailed Rewards Central review, we can clearly say that the site is not a scam but is an online website to earn some extra money. You are qualified for a survey on basis of your personal information like age, gender, and profile information.
Then you will receive surveys from various advertisers if you are qualified. Thus, Rewards Central is legit but payment is uncertain in other sources like Email Offer, Quick survey, and others.
If you like Rewards central review, please check our list of 10 ways to make money by chatting online.