If you are looking for the best plagiarism detector, you need to try out plagiarismdetector.net; this plagiarism checker is one of the top-rated tools that you can find today. In this post, we have collected some of the honest reviews of users who have been using plagiarismdetector.net in the past. We will also tell you about the difference between the free and paid version of this plagiarism checker so that you can make the right choice for yourself!
PlagiarismDetector.Net – Popular Choice
This plagiarism checker is famous because of multiple reasons. It is very easy to use, and even a new user can utilize it like an expert. You can check out Plagiarismdetector.net to use and to know its working steps, which are quite similar for free and paid versions.
How to use the plagiarism checker of PlagiarismDetector.net?
As we have told you before, the plagiarism checker is very easy to use. The working steps are mentioned below:
- First of all, on your browser, open this tool.
- Input text or upload file into the input box of the tool.
- After entering the input data, click on the ‘check plagiarism’ button.
- The tool would get you a detailed report in less than a minute.
This is how easy it is to check plagiarism with the help of this tool.
Differences between the free and paid version of the plagiarism checker?
Here we have discussed some of the key features that you would find in both the free and paid version of this plagiarism checker. Reading these features would help you understand how different these versions are from each other.
Free version of plagiarism detector
Here are some of the features that you can enjoy while using the free version of the site cum tool.
- There are no ads in the free version
- The free version of the tool uses deep search technology
- You can enjoy checking content via text, file, or even URL format.
- The free version of the plagiarism checker can scan up to thousand words in one go. Also, know that there are some daily limits that you have to respect while using the free version.
- The free version of the plagiarism software also allows you to scan your work for grammatical errors.
- The free version of the plagiarism checker is only available for a single user seat.
The paid version of the plagiarism detector
The paid version of this scanner is different because of these features:
- The paid version of the scanner comes with data encryption, Your data is well protected.
- You can enjoy real-time web searching on the paid version.
- The uptime offered in the paid version of this plagiarism checker is around 99%
- The plagiarism sofwtare uses AI and advanced algorithms, making the results even more accurate. You can get over 99% accurate results in the free version.
- The validity of paid versions is one month.
- The paid version of the plagiarism checker can scan up to 25000 words in one go which is a big pro that you cannot enjoy in the free version.
- The best thing about the paid version is that it comes with a digital article rewriter. The rewriting tool is best for removing plagiarism from your content.
- You can check plagiarism in content in different languages and formats.
These are some of the common differences you can find in both versions of the tool.
Often writers and students complain about not getting the expected results from their writings. For instance, web writers find it difficult to rank their content, there could be one major behind this problem; the presence of duplicate content. Plagiarism is not acceptable when it comes to writing content for professional and academic purposes. Websites that publish content with plagiarized content may get penalized because of copyright infringement claims.
The most effective way to avoid the problem of plagiarism is checking and removing plagiarism. However, a lot of people often look for a plagiarism detector that is capable of scanning content thoroughly and providing accurate results. The problem with such users is that free tools for this purpose don’t provide them with the expected results and tools with a subscription are too costly for a majority of users.
I have used many plagiarism softwares including the one offered by plagiarismdetector.net and found this tool highly efficient. This plagiarism checker is often recommended by many other webmasters as they believe that it is much better than its competitors in most things. The easy user interface and availability of other relevant tools like advanced grammar check and paraphrasing tools make it a preferred choice for everyone.
Firstly, if we discuss its duplication detection capability, it detects the sentences and even phrases that are copied from other sources efficiently. Furthermore, it also mentions the source and above all, it is free for a certain limit and even if you want it for professional use, it is less expensive than many of its counterparts. So, if you are still looking for an efficient plagiarism tool that is capable of offering you quality plagiarism detection services then this tool will be the right choice for you.
Sam Burton (teacher)
This is one of the fastest plagiarism checker I have found online. I can easily detect even the smallest traces of duplication in content submitted by my students. This plagiarism checker helps me find direct duplicates and spun content. The quick working of this plagiarism scanner helps me save a lot of my time which was wasted in the past in manual proofreading.
Sheldon Ted (student)
This plagiarism checker is one of the easiest to use tools. I have been looking for simple and easy-to-use tools for quite some time. I came across this scanner a few weeks ago, and ever since then, I have made it my permanent checking partner. The free version of the plagiarism checker helps me scan my assignments and ensure originality in them. I can use this plagiarism checker on my PC and my mobile.
Luna Toms (researcher and writer)
I have been looking for a reliable plagiarism checker for the last few months. I finally found this plagiarism detector, and my life has become quite easy. Now I can easily find intentional and unintentional traces of duplication in my work and remove them before publishing them online. Thanks to this brilliant scanner, I don’t have to worry about penalties or copyright infringement problems!