One of the easiest ways to make some extra cash is by completing paid surveys online. There are many market research companies that recruit new members to fill out different surveys for money or gift cards.
However, when choosing a survey site you have to be careful as there are tons of scam survey sites that never pay.
So, I’ve compiled this list of high paying survey sites that pay you for your opinions.
1. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie is free to join the survey site that pays $1 to $3 per survey. You can withdraw your earnings through PayPal or eGift cards. You must earn at least $10 or 1000 points to cash out.
The signup process is very simple, and you can sign up via Facebook, Google+, or email.
- You can earn $1 to $3 per survey.
- Available payment methods are PayPal or eGift cards.
- The minimum cashout is $10 or 1000 points.
- Quick and easy to sign up
Swagbucks is free to join and a genuine rewards site that allows you to earn points by watching videos, taking surveys, searching the web, and shopping online.
Users earn Swagbucks or SB points for completing the tasks and the point can be redeemed via PayPal or Gift cards. You can earn anywhere between 0.$20 to $2 per survey.
Users can redeem the points as long as they have earned $4 for gift cards and $25 for PayPal.
- Users can earn $0.20 to $2 per survey.
- Available payment methods are PayPal and gift cards.
- The minimum cash out threshold is $3 for the gift card and $25 for PayPal.
- Swagbucks offers multiple ways to earn money.
Toluna is free to join and well-known survey sites out there which provide high-quality surveys. Users can earn around 100 points for filling out profile surveys which are quick and easy. It also offers high paying surveys which take a good amount of time to fill out.
Users can redeem money via PayPal as long as they have earned 60,000 points which equals $20. Moreover, users can also redeem points as gift cards or enter into sweepstakes and games.
- You can earn $0.50 to $2 per survey.
- Available payment methods are PayPal and Giftcards.
- The minimum Cashout threshold is $20 or 6000 points.
- Users can also enter into sweepstakes for 500 points to win $4,500 monthly and 10,000 points to win an LED TV.
4. Pinecone Research
5. Opinion Bureau
7. Triaba Panel
8. Valued Opinions
9. Opinion Outpost
14. Vindale Research
15. American Consumer Opinion
InboxDollars is free to join survey sites that offer cash for surveys. The sites also offer a $5 welcome bonus as soon as you sign up. You will also get 50 cents for completing your profile on the site.
They have a good number of surveys on their platform and pays up to $5 per survey. You get paid via Check, prepaid Visa, or gift cards. And you can withdraw your earnings as soon as you hit $30.
They also allow you to make money by completing tasks such as searching the web, using coupons, and playing games.
- You can earn up to $5 for survey completion.
- Available payment methods are prepaid Visa, check, and gift cards.
- The minimum cashout threshold is $30.
- Apart from surveys, it allows you to make money by completing microtasks as well.